Sunday, July 29, 2012
It is not allowed since static nature of the method will give permission to access it directly by class name only. But contrarily abstract nature will prohibit it from doing so. This results in a conflicting nature (based on meaning of two modifiers) of the method. Due to this reason Java does not allow you to declare a method both static and abstract. If you try to do this you will get a compile error as illegal combination of modifiers : abstract and static.
Today I will show you how you can implement Bankers algorithm in Java. The Banker's algorithm is a resource allocation and deadlock a...
------------------------- UPDATE ------------------------- I have updated the code on request of some followers so that they can directly...
Today I am going to show how to convert a postfix expression to an infix expression using stack in Java. In an earlier post here we ...
--------------------UPDATE------------------- I have updated my post so that now it can detect IE 11. This modification was necessary as t...
Today in this article I will tell you how to convert an infix expression to postfix expression using stack. This is an important applicat...
Today I am going to post a program that will be able to produce all the mColorings of a given graph G. What is mColoring : The problem st...
Today I am going to show you how you can generate and validate captcha. A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turin...
Today I will show you how to do 256bits AES encryption and decryption of a file in Java. You can write codes for AES - 128bits without d...
- ► 2014 ( 23 )
- ► 2013 ( 28 )
- Java program to perform Radix Sort
- Why is static abstract method not allowed in Java ...
- Why is final abstract class not possible in Java
- What is the difference between a function and a me...
- Why the concept of pointers is omitted in Java ?
- Why is main method static in Java ?
- Thanks to all of you who have supported me in past...
- ▼ July ( 7 )
- I am a student of BTech Computer Science Engineering from RCCIIT,Kolkata. I am a crazy lover of Java and wants to settle as a Java developer. I have a seven years Java experience with an application developer experience for 2 years. Recently from March 2012 I am a registered S40 app developer for Nokia and has corrected an app of them. I am currently writing blogs to encourage and grow interest in all those who don't know or learning Java.